Digital Security Training
Women and Able hands Uganda Initiative seeks to economically empower women and build skills in Information and Communications Technology (ICT), so we also train our women and other participants on the best digital security tips while using electronic devices and be able to do businesses such as mobile money transactions online safely.
Digital security is a common term used to describe a set of practices, measures and/or actions you can take to protect personal information and your computer from attacks or Digital Security can be defined as the protection of computing systems and the data that these systems store or access. Such systems include: Personal Computers, Laptops, Smart Phones, Mobile Devices and Printers etc.
Digital Security allows women to carry out their mission by:
- Supporting critical business processes
- Protecting personal and sensitive information
Why women need to know about digital Security?
It is estimated that 10% of security safeguards are technical in nature. Firewalls and Intrusion Detection devices are a few devices that can help prevent approximately 10% of security threats. The other 90% of safeguards depend on each of us. By understanding and observing the safety measures, we believe women can decrease or eliminate most security threats online.
Some of the digital security Threats include;
- Outside users
- Malwares and spywares
- Hackers and crackers
- Organized criminals
- Lack of cyber-security awareness and trainings
Cyber-safety actions Include;
- Install Operating Systems /Software Updates
- Run Anti-virus Software
- Prevent Identity Theft
- Turn on Personal Firewalls
- Have a clean desk policy
- Protect Passwords
- Back up Important Files
Hibiscus Juice making
Hibiscus Juice has a lot of benefits and yet it is very easy to make. Women and Able hands Uganda Initiative seeks to economically empower women. We train women on how to make hibiscus juice.
As Women and Able hands Uganda Initiative seeks to economically empower women, we also believe that good hygiene is an essential part of safeguarding health, so establishing a concrete
In our communities soap is a regular part of our personal hygiene routine. It’s useful for removing dirt and sweat from the skin. As Women and Able hands Uganda Initiative we believe it also possible
Digital Security Training
Women and Able hands Uganda Initiative seeks to economically empower women and build skills in Information and Communications Technology (ICT) so we also train our women and other participants